Parchment / rawhide
Parchment (also known as rawhide) is dried skin. It is used, for example, to make (hand) drums. The prepared animal skin is then stretched to drum skin. But there are many other possibilities for use.
The parchment is available in different sizes and from different animals, such as reindeer, red deer, fallow deer, wild boar, goats and horses. The origin of all skins is of course known and ecologically tanned!
Why Heartline parchment?
- Dutch and German quality* o you can be sure of good working conditions, unlike parchment from developing countries. (*Reindeer parchment comes from Lapland)
- The parchment has been prepared as ecologically as possible.
- Directly usable for various purposes, such as drums. No need to be processed first.
- No one-day fly!More then 15 years experience in finding the best quality parchment. No one-day fly!
- Free and personal advice before or after your purchase. Broad knowledge from a lot of experience!
Open as usual!
Heartline is, as usual, open every day (by appointment)! Joop helps you with just as much enthusiasm, but now at an appropriate distance from each other!
[WEBWINKELKEURWIDGET layout=new_default theme=light color=#80B352 show=yes view=slider amount=6 width=auto height=250px interval=8000 language=1 inline=0]
European premium quality
Showroom in Annen (Dr)