Red deer parchment
Parchment or 'rawhide' of the red deer is large and strong, but still and relatively supple!
Parchment (also known as rawhide) is dried skin, stripped of hair. It is easy to work on when wet and it shrinks again when dry. It is used for drums, lampshades, whips, lasso's or as bones for dogs. It is more durable than normal leather, but on the other hand it is more sensitive to moisture.
Do you want to know how many drum rings you can get out of a specific piece of parchment? Send Joop a message, or call him at +31(0)6 542 44 841!
Why Heartline parchment?
- Dutch and German quality* so you can be sure of good working conditions, unlike parchment from developing countries. (*Reindeer parchment comes from Lapland)
- The parchment has been prepared as ecologically as possible.
- Directly usable for various purposes, such as drums. No need to be processed first.
- More then 15 years experience in finding the best quality parchment. No one-day fly!
- Free and personal advice before or after your purchase. Broad knowledge from a lot of experience!
[WEBWINKELKEURWIDGET layout=new_default theme=light color=#80B352 show=yes view=slider amount=6 width=auto height=250px interval=8000 language=1 inline=0]
Showroom in Annen (NL)