Naturally, it is unpleasant if you have a complaint about the products or services as you have experienced them. Nevertheless, we kindly ask you to pass on your complaint via the contact form or via info at huidenenvachten .eu This can also be done by post and/or telephone (+31(0)6 542 44 841). After receiving your complaint you will receive a confirmation from Joop. He will look into the complaint and try to solve it to everyone's satisfaction.
If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to sign up for dispute mediation by WebwinkelKeur/ValuedShops. From February 15, 2016 it is for EU consumers possible to submit complaints using the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. When your complaint is not submitted elsewhere you are free to file your complaint using the EU platform. We do advice to submit your complaint first to us or by contacting WebwinkelKeur/ValuedShops.
Heartline huiden- en leerhandel
9467 PS Anloo
See for the official text the article below from our general terms and conditions:
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted within 7 days fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has found the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the trader will respond within the period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute will arise that is subject to dispute resolution.
- In case of complaints, a consumer should first turn to the trader via the contact form or via info at huidenenvachten .eu. For complaints that cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, the consumer should turn to Stichting WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), who will mediate. If a solution has not yet been reached, the consumer has the possibility to have his complaint handled by the independent arbitration board appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision is binding and both entrepreneur and consumer agree to this binding decision. Submitting a dispute to this dispute committee is associated with costs that must be paid by the consumer to the committee in question. From 15 February 2016, it will also be possible for consumers in the EU to submit complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If the complaint is not yet dealt with elsewhere, the consumer is free to lodge the complaint via the platform of the European Union.
- A complaint does not suspend the obligations of the entrepreneur, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will, at its discretion, replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
Open as usual!
Heartline is, as usual, open every day (by appointment)! Joop helps you with just as much enthusiasm, but now at an appropriate distance from each other!
[WEBWINKELKEURWIDGET layout=new_default theme=light color=#80B352 show=yes view=slider amount=6 width=auto height=250px interval=8000 language=1 inline=0]
European premium quality
Showroom in Annen (Dr)