Heartline always has different types of leather in stock. Including fallow deer leather, cow leather, red deer leather, reindeer leather or wild boar leather.
Fallow deer skin is much softer, lighter and yet more tear-resistant than cow leather. There are always various sizes and colours in stock! Cow leather, on the other hand, can often be supplied in larger sizes.
The leather is stained with aniline dyes. The dyes penetrate deep into the skin (up to approx. 1 mm).
Attention: Colour nuances can occur because not all parts of the skin absorb the same amount of dye. It is therefore very difficult to order exactly the same colour. Only leather that comes from the same 'colour bath' has the same colour nuance.
Do you have special wishes, you can always contact Joop via a message or call him at +31 (0)6 542 44 841.
- Red deer leather (white) 0.78 m²€ 70,00
- Red deer leather (white) 0.92 m²€ 83,00
- Red deer leather (white) 0.85 m²€ 85,00
- Red deer leather (white) 0.94 m²€ 85,00
- Red deer leather (white) 0.97 m²€ 87,00
- Red deer leather (white) 1.00 m²€ 90,00
- Red deer leather (white) 0.98 m²€ 98,00
- Red deer leather (white) 1.10 m²€ 99,00
[WEBWINKELKEURWIDGET layout=new_default theme=light color=#80B352 show=yes view=slider amount=6 width=auto height=250px interval=8000 language=1 inline=0]
Showroom in Annen (NL)